Comprehensive DBT Program
If you are an adult or adolescent experiencing the following difficulties, our Dialectical Behavior Therapy program may be right for you!
- Problematic thinking and behavior patterns
- Impulsiveness, self-harm, cutting, drinking, or drug use
- A history of unsatisfactory and unstable relationships
- Feeling controlled by your emotions
- Intense shame, irritability, or anger
- Past failed attempts in therapy
The Refinery Wellness Integrated Services provides a comprehensive Dialectical Therapy Behavior protocol program, in accordance with the model founded by Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. This includes weekly individual DBT therapy with a trained DBT therapist; weekly DBT skills group; DBT coaching sessions as needed and consultation meetings between the DBT skills group facilitators and DBT therapists to provide effective and standardized care.
Groups are offered on the following days:
- Wednesday: 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- Teen Community Skills Group – Waitlist, now enrolling. Date/Time TBD