Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 86123
My name is Kelly Battaglia. I am a Coachella Valley native and a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist. During my undergraduate studies, I began my work in this field as a behavior therapist, utilizing principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help children and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Pervasive Developmental Disabilities. Working closely with families learning to cope and even thrive in the face of new challenges inspired me to get my Master’s Degree and become a therapist.
I currently work with Individuals (children, adolescents, adults), Families and Couples and I have been intensively trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) by the Linehan Institute and offer a comprehensive DBT program, as well as Skills groups. Please click on the DBT Program and Services tabs for more information about my specialties.
- B.A. in Psychology – Chapman University
- M.A. in Psychology (Marriage Family Therapy emphasis) – Chapman University
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #86123
Additional Training and Experience
- Intensively trained in DBT by the Linehan Institute
- Seeking Safety
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment
Professional Activities and Memberships
- CAMFT- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists