Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Groups are offered on the following days, see DBT tab for more information:
- Tuesday 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm (Young Adult)
- Tuesday 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Wednesday 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Teen Community Skills Group)
- Wednesday: 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use a non-judgmental ear to listen, somebody who really understands what you’re going through?
Do you really need to talk to somebody, but you don’t know who would be willing to listen?
Do you wish you had more of a sense of community in your life, instead of feeling alone?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then group therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Group therapy differs from individual therapy by holding therapeutic sessions in a group setting run by a therapist instead of in a private one-on-one setting with a therapist. In these group sessions, patients share their thoughts and experiences with the whole group, allowing them to support one another while being supported by a group of people who understand what they’re going through.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or alone lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, group therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
Group therapy helps you find a sense of community with others who are going through similar things as you while giving you access to valuable therapy that can truly help you feel better.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You wish you could trust someone with your secret struggle
- You want to stop feeling so alone in what you’re going through
- You’re interested in therapy, but want to try something lower pressure than individual therapy
- You wish you felt more understood by others
- You’re looking for expert help improving your life
…Then group therapy could be right for you.
Group therapy’s effectiveness lies in its ability to help you find connections with other people and their experiences. These therapist-guided sessions will help you learn more about yourself and how to improve the way you feel while feeling support from others who understand your experience.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more community-oriented therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our group therapy services. Please reach out to me today for an assessment for group therapy or to schedule your first appointment.